Thank you for visiting the Computer Knowledge website. If you have visited in the past you may notice that the site is reduced in size. Because of time constraints and the fact that I’m now retired and doing other things, this reduction will continue to its ultimate end some time down the road. Thank you to all visitors for your past use of the CKnow site.
Note: Due to comment spam, comments have been turned off throughout the site.
Got Spam? If you got spam with a CKnow.com return address, please be aware that it did not come from CKnow as we are a spam-free zone. Return addresses are easy to forge and CKnow gets “joe jobbed” now and again. Nothing much we can do about it. Sorry. Just delete the messages.
Enjoy! And, hopefully, learn some things about computers with the popular pages that have been left in place.
Since the popular page counter has been reset, here is a guide to help until the counter represents a more realistic view. These were the most popular pages before the transfer…
- Why Can’t I Copy a Large File Despite Having Larger Free Space?
- What are HIBERFIL.SYS and PAGEFILE.SYS?
- Why Do I See ‘This Web Site Does Not Supply Ownership Information’ in My Browser?
- What are Emoticons?
- How Do I Remove Add/Remove Programs Entries?
- How do You Register/Obtain DLL or OCX Files?
- Why am I Having a MSN MAILHOST/DOWNLOADHOST Problem?
- What is goog-malware-shavar?
- What is File Compression?